Posted on Friday, March 26, 2010, 4:00 PM. 1 comment/s.
This post is supposed to be posted yesterday, but I forgot to do one because of some reasons, that's why I posted it just today. Sorry for that.

So, yesterday is our school's Recognition Day. I wore make-up. I do not like wearing make-up, but I think this event is worthy enough of wearing it, even though if I have a choice, I still wouldn't. I just had it light, because I do not want very heavy make-up. We got our awards, and at the same time, our report cards. I got Third Honors. Nothing but Third Honors. I did not get a Deportment award. I think I do not deserve it, so it is okay for me. Another good thing about this day is meeting my friends and my classmates. I missed them so much, and it is a nice thing to see them again, isn't it? Even though I haven't seen them all, I think it's okay. So, here are some of the pictures:



The other pictures are in my Facebook account.

After that, I went to SM with my parents, and we ate lunch at KFC. After I finished eating, I saw two of my friends walking along. I talked to them for a while. Then, I went back to my parents. Then, I got a new haircut. It wasn't that awesome. It's too short, and I want my hair back. Here is a picture:


Too short, right? :|

Then, I and Mom ate Halo-Halo in ChowKing. I ate, even though I have a mild cough. Then, we got home. At night, I received a really bad news that destroyed my day. I do not want to discuss the whole thing anymore. Sorry.

I hope everything will be alright again. Yes, it will. I'll wait for that time.