Summer
Posted on Thursday, April 1, 2010, 4:53 PM. 3 comment/s.
Hey, bloggers. It's April 1 today. I'm in the mood to blog today. Actually, I am thinking of something good to blog since this morning. Then, I think sharing my summer plans and my summer thoughts would be good for the blog post today.

My summer so far is quite boring. I only spend my day in front of the computer, surfing the net, watching videos of Paramore and listening to Paramore's songs. Watching videos of Paramore (music videos and other videos) made me like the band more, especially the lead vocals, Hayley Williams. Well, no wonder why I like her so much. I like her voice, her physical appearance, her attitude, everything. I also like the whole band because their songs are really great. I love the band so much. And, by the way, because of boredom, I did this:

Paramore!

The paper I used is from the sketch pad we (I and my groupmates) used for our project. There are still some clean pages left, so I used it. I wrote some lyrics of the songs of Paramore. I will try to fill the whole page.

Here are my summer plans for Summer 2010:

  • Hang out with friends. Because it's summer, I think I have the right to go out or hang out with my friends if ever I am invited, right? Also, this is a way of seeing my friends even though it's summer. Plus, it will be fun.
  • Practice in playing the guitar. I can't do this right now because my guitar is not here in our house. It's with my friend right now, and I miss it. I will have my guitar again probably this coming May. And because of it, I will do this the whole month of May.
  • Designing. I miss doing this because I can't do several designs because of a lot of school works especially 4th quarter. I will also study the coding for Tumblr layouts, and maybe, know more about Photoshop.
  • Earn money. Earning money or cellphone load through designs will be great, but I think this is quite impossible. Even though I am not broke, it is still good to earn money for savings, isn't it?
  • Learn new dance or dance steps. Maybe those dances from 2ne1 or SNSD, and also other dances. This can also be a way of being fit or staying fit.
  • Shopping. Papa gave me P3000 to buy whatever I want, and also for hanging out. I will should buy clothes and new books to read. Yeah, books. I want to read new books. Pampalipas-oras. I think reading books is a great thing to do during free time, aside from surfing the net.
  • Read books. As what I have stated, reading books is great during free time, so I think this will be one of the summer plans.

I hope I can do all of these to make my summer quite interesting. And, by the way, thank you for those people who are visiting my blog. You make my day really great. Hope you all will have a great summer!