Posted on Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 1:23 PM. 2 comment/s.
First of all, I would like to send hugs for everyone, especially to those people who really need it. For those who need love and comfort from a friend, and also to other people, here: >:D<.

These past few nights, I wasn't able to sleep very well. Hindi agad ako dinadalaw ng antok at paputol-putol din ang tulog ko. I just keep myself busy at night through reading magazines and also, through texting. The result is, I do not get enough sleep always. Last night, when I was in my room, I felt pain in my chest. I also thought that I really need hugs from my friends that time. I think I really miss my friends. I haven't met some of them since the start of the summer vacation (because I see some of my friends when I go to malls or any other public place, and some of them visits me here in our house).

To all of my friends who are reading this blog, I want to say this:
I miss you so much - all the laughter, the tears, all those moments with you that I really treasure, ALL. Here's a hug for all of you. >:D<. As I always say, always remember, I am here for you whenever you need me. I always have this stretching hand to reach you and help you. If you need comfort, I am always here. I hope you'll have a great summer, and I can't wait to see all of you again.
By the way, summer gets more and more boring for me. I think I'll start to learn dances tomorrow. That's not yet sure. I hope my laziness will back-off. I will also buy new books to read.