Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2010, 1:46 PM. 0 comment/s.
Again, this post is supposed to be posted yesterday, but because I am not in the mood and I'm quite tired, I decided to post this today. I hope you understand that "I am not in the mood" thing. Everyone goes through it, I guess. So yesterday, two of my best friends and I hanged out. We always meet up in one of the summer days every year (just sharing). We hanged out in a food store owned and managed by the parents of one of us. The location is quite far from our house. I'm lucky enough to get my parent's permission. We are with the parents of one of us, so I think that's okay.

The location is a food store. The result? We always eat. That's the reason why I want to work-out or do something to lose weight. It seems like I ate too much yesterday, and I need to work-out to maintain my body shape. The food's good, though.

We shared stories about ourselves and also, about stories from horror movies. I miss watching horror movies with friends. We also visited the mall (or the mini-mall or whatever you call it) just for fun. Ang init talaga. I also noticed that the place has lots of pedicabs. More pedicabs than motors and tricycles. It's cool. I think I have been there, but I can't remember when. The place looks familiar, kasi.

Stolen # 1.

Stolen # 2. (Haha, why that face?)

The other pictures are in my Facebook account.