Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2010, 2:40 PM. 4 comment/s.
New Blog Layout! :)

It's boring here in the house, so I thought of doing a new blog layout. I also used tables for this theme. This layout has a header and a footer. The old one has a text header and no footer. This layout has an image header and also an image footer. The header has pictures that represents my memories with my friends. I want to add a picture with my family in the header, but I do not have a picture with them here in our computer, so I was not able to do that. I did a quite colorful one, because I did not use much colors on my past layout. I did the graphics to be used yesterday and did the coding today. You can leave some comments about the layout in this blog post. I also edited some blog posts to make the posts better to read. I hope you like the updates. By the way, the layout is inspired by the song "Hallelujah" by Paramore. If you want to listen to the song, click here.