Posted on Friday, April 30, 2010, 3:50 PM. 5 comment/s.

Hey, bloggers. Long time, no update. Sorry. It is because there is nothing really good to blog about. The title of this blog post describes how my summer 2010 is. No schedule of hang-outs. So, I just face the computer screen or read a book. Speaking of books, I have finished reading "The Puzzle Bark Tree" by Stephanie Gertler. I did not buy the book, I just saw it somewhere here in the house, and I decided to read it. It is the first English novel I have read. I'll start to read "By River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept" later on.

And, BTW, rain makes me feel that June is coming nearer and nearer, and I'm loving it. I want to go to school  because I want to do something more productive than reading books and designing. And also, I miss my friends, and the school works. Yes, the school works. I do not want to have a huge pile of school works, though. Maybe, one at a time would be great. Forgive me for being weird.

If you want, you can visit this blog, a blog of one of my best friends. I made the layout. I used divs there. I hope you like her blog. :)

Those are all for now. As what I have told you earlier, there is nothing really good to blog about.