Posted on Sunday, May 9, 2010, 6:32 PM. 3 comment/s.
Made by me.
Credits to Shabby Princess.

Hi, bloggers. Happy mother's day to our moms. I did not buy any gift for her because I do not have a chance to go to the malls to buy a gift for her. Bawi na lang ako sa kanya next Mother's Day. By the way, here's my message for her (She won't be able to read this because she does not know this site, and I think she knows this.):

Oh, hey mom. I'm sorry if I was not able to teach you how to check e-mails, or create a Facebook account.  I'm sorry if I'm hardheaded at most times. I'm sorry sa lahat ng nagawa kong hindi maganda sa'yo. Especially when I got mad sometimes (this happens rarely, I guess), or when I did something that offended you. I did not mean it. I regret those moments I've uttered the words I must have not said. Thank you for everything, for your love, your care, everything. I'm lucky to have you as my mom. I love you, Ma. I love you so much.

So this one will be off-topic. I did a blogger skin yesterday and submitted it on Blogskins. It's because I'm really bored yesterday and I had nothing to do. If you want to view it, click here. And also, I'm finally done a "successful" Tumblr theme. The "Follow" and "Dashboard" thing does not appear on my previous work (the one I'm using in embeecee.tumblr). I applied the theme in this Tumblr account - mbc25.tumblr. This is where my deep sentiments will go. The page is still under construction,. I'll still use embeecee.tumblr, though. If you want to view the theme, you can go to the Tumblr page.

And, oh, BTW. To those who wants a background of the book "The Puzzle Bark Tree" by Stephanie Gertler, here it is. This is the text at the back of the book:

Grace Hammond Barnett's happy childhood memories are of times spent with Melanie, her younger sister, and Jemma, the family housekeeper who helped fill the void left by Grace's detached parents. Now a mother herself, Grace feels trapped in her marriage and haunted by dreams of drowning. Her only anchor is her cherished daughter, Kate. When her parents die suddenly, Grace is bequeathed a lakeside house she never knew existed. Leaving her city life, she travels to the house of refuge. Here, Grace meets Luke Keegan, who helps her unravel a devastating secret buried in her past. - The Puzzle Bark Tree

I went swimming yesterday with my relatives. It is somehow a blast. And the good thing is, I haven't got my skin tanned much. And the cottage we took is great. I can't wait to go to school. My left shoulder aches whenever I move it. But it'll be okay without any treatment or whatsoever, I guess.