Random
Posted on Sunday, May 30, 2010, 3:42 PM. 1 comment/s.
Hi, bloggers. It has been a while since I've updated. Sorry, guys. I do not have something interesting to blog about, and I do not feel great these past few days because of some reasons, but I think I'm okay now, so I decided to update. I will not talk about a particular topic in this blog post, just those random things I want to share.

I won't discuss the whole thing why I do not feel great / alright these past few days. I just felt that I'm too dumb and stupid, and I also felt that I almost lost a friend - a good friend. But, the whole thing is okay now, and I will try my best to make my friends feel that I love them so much and I do not want to lose them. In life we make mistakes, and in those mistakes, we learn lessons. Maybe let's just learn from the past? Uh, I just want to be optimistic in some ways.

Okay, enough of that talk. My friend invited me to her birthday celebration this coming June. Of course I'll come.  The good thing about this is seeing those friends I haven't seen month/s or weeks ago. I miss them so much and this is a chance of being with them, so why lose it?

Two of my friends (both guys) came here yesterday. I just miss the feeling of being with them, only the three of us talking, laughing, and so much more. And one of them brought ice cream for me, and I really do appreciate him for doing that. Having a bonding with them is really a good thing. Uh, I'm smiling right now thinking of those 2 guys. Haha. I think I look like a crazy retard right now. We todd did!

I've shared a Tumblr theme for the very first time. If you want to see the theme or have a preview of it, click here. If you want to download it, click here. And last, I got tagged by Vanesa. I won't be tagging anyone, so do it if you want to. You can see it here.

Uh, those are all for now, guys. Sorry if you find this blog post boring. LOL.

Edit: By the way, I got awards from Nice. I really do appreciate them. Thanks! :)