Posted on Sunday, June 20, 2010, 10:42 AM. 2 comment/s.
Hey, bloggers. Uh. So, there's no classes at Monday, so I decided to go Tumblr and after that, take a rest. Tuesday, unexpectedly, was the elections of the classroom officers. As much as possible, I want to be a secretary, and nothing else. I was the classroom secretary last school year, and napamahal na ako sa trabahong 'yon. So, I hope that I will be elected as secretary. But, what happened is different from what I wanted. I was elected as the classroom president. I was shocked, I really did not expect it. There are a number of reasons why I do not want to be a class president. First of all, as what I have said a while ago, I want the secretary position. Second, I do not imagine myself being a classroom president. I am talkative, I do a lot of failures, and my leadership is not as good as others. I think I'm not fitting for the position. Third, I just don't like it. Uh, sorry for being too choosy.

I was the one who led / held the nominations. I was nominated in the president position, and got a big amount of votes - which I have not expected. Now, I'm trying my best not to waste my classmates' trust. I will try my best to be responsible and lead my classmates well. Uh, wish me luck. I hope I will be able to do the job well. Maybe, this is also the chance to improve my leadership skills? IDK.